PRIOR TO SCHEDULING YOUR APPOINTMENT with our office, WE RECOMMEND that YOU TAKE THE FOLLOWING STEPS To ensure all the appropriate information is collected.
Call the behavioral or mental health number listed on the back of your insurance card.
- Confirm that the mental health coverage is offered directly through the insurance company listed on your insurance card, and not through a subsidiary insurance company. If you find it is through another company, collect that companies contact information (including contact phone number, address, etc.) to ensure appropriate billing.
- Ensure that our office is listed by your plan as an in-network provider (use our group NPI number, 1366859316).
- Ask whether or not you will owe a copayment. (A copay is a charge that your insurance company requires you to pay out of pocket for a specific service.) If so, find out the amount.
- Ask whether or not you have a deductible plan. If so, ask what amount you would have to pay out of pocket. (A deductible is the amount that you must pay out-of-pocket before your health insurance makes any payments.) If they require procedure codes, please use the following 90791, 90837, and 90834.
- Find out if they require a biological diagnostic code or accept any diagnostic codes.
- Finally, ask if you need a physicians referral or an authorization code in order to begin utilizing services.
Once you have the above mentioned information, please click here to fill out our new patient demographic survey. It is helpful to have your insurance card out when filling this out, and the process will only take your 5-10 minutes.
Also, given our office's wide array of clinicians, we recommend that you take a moment to learn more about our clinician's through their bios on our website. This way you can decide prior to calling whether or not you would prefer requesting an appointment with someone specific.
Call Call our office to set up your appointment (440-941-0425).
In an attempt at expediting the initial intake process, and allow you to fully utilize your time with your clinician, we appreciate your filling out and signing the following documents prior to your appointment.
- Consent for Treatment
- Notice of Privacy
- Privacy Practices
- Discussion of Care
- Cancellation Policy
- Consent for Minor
Parents/Legal Guardians, please note the following: If the minor's mother and father are not together, or the child is not in either parent's custody, we will need a copy of the most current time-stamped Court order indicating the Court's guidelines for the child's medical treatment. Please bring this to the initial session as we cannot begin counseling without it.
- Request for Release of Records (optional)
Finally, upon arrival we will need your driver's license/state ID and your insurance card to copy for your file.